Some thoughts from last night's episode of LOST
(from the boards at www.lost-tv.com and my theorizing with Pam and Becky)
- Those cursed #'s (4,8,15,16,23,42) are everywhere!!
- On the bottle that the hatch guy injected himself with:
"cr-4-8 15 16-23 42 FOR INJECTION _____ MULTIPLE DOSE"
- Hatch guy was going 16 mph on his bike
- Pronounced a car accident patient dead at 8:15
- jack's tattoo
- the number 108 on the mural inside the hatch
(if you add all the number 4,8,15,16,23,42 they add to 108)
- The curing of paralysis:
- Locke's paralysis was cured after they crashed onto the island
- Jack's patient/future wife was "cured" right after the scottish runner (aka Hatch guy) brought it up at the stadium
- Hatch guy also said he was "almost a doctor"
- The QUARATINE sign was on the inside of the hatch with no lever or handle on the outside...as if the hatch guy is protecting himself from those on the outside.
- Quarantine also(and originally) means... "a period of 40 days" and it has been 40 days since they arrived on the island.
- He injected himself with something in the morning.
- What did Walt say?
- When you play his appearance backwards, he says: "Where's the button...the button's bad."
- As in the EXECUTE button on the computer in the hatch that Jack almost pushed until Locke told him it wasn't a good idea.
- Is Desomnd (Hatch guy) alone?
(from www.lost-tv.com board - thanks Dantes)
- A.) Desmond sleeps on a bunk - the top one to be exact. Both bunks have a collection of personal items at the back base; the bottom bunk under Desmond looks as if it was freshly used, it's not made, it's rather messy, and there's a collection of books/items distinct from those Desmond has.
- B.) After using the computer and turning on the music, Desmond cleans up from the table the half-finished breakfast of either himself from the day before, or someone else. He cleans up a glass of what looks like orange juice, a bowl of cereal, and some other food on a plate. He then goes on to make his own meal.