Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Wayfaring Map - Basketball Courts



So I just discovered this site that allows users to make their own maps with points of interest or routes...kinda of interesting. I don't know why, but I am sorta obsessed with Google Maps. Must be since I'm related to Ponce De Leon. Anyways, I discovered this site at the same time that I had an itch to go shoot some hoops. Mash those 2 ideas together and voila!...I've started to map out local courts to shoot around at. Cool thing about this is that anyone can add points to the map...so my future cyberbuddies from Compton can fill me in on what courts are the best to go play some pickup.

(And yes, this is just 1 of 1 million ways to procrastinate. damn you thesis...just die already!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails