Monday, September 22, 2008

Beck @ the Hollywood Bowl



As expected...another great show by the only Scientologist I like...Mr. Bek Hanson.  Great to see MGMT at the Bowl and finally see Spoon live.  Beck played along with his dad conducting the LA Philharmonic.  I love the Bowl but I think I'll take a small show at The Echo over the larger venue.  See below for the LA Times review and setlists...

LA TIMES Review:
Beck conquers the Hollywood Bowl | Los Angeles Times

Beck’s Set List
Loser / Girl / Nausea / Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat (Dylan cover) / Guero / Nicotine & Gravy / Mixed Bizness / Devils Haircut / Timebomb / Soul of a Man / Gamma Ray / Hell Yes / Black Tambourine / Modern Guilt / Paper Tiger / Think I’m in Love / Missing / Lonesome Tears / Replica / Round the Bend / Chemtrails
Encore: Where It’s At / E-Pro

Spoon’s set list:
My Mathematical Mind / Don’t You Evah / Got Yr. Cherry Bomb / Stay Don’t Go / The Ghost of You Lingers / Who Backs Your Money (new song) / Beast and Dragon, Adored / I Turn My Camera On / Peace Like a River (Paul Simon cover) / They Never Got You / I Summon You / Don’t Make Me a Target / The Underdog / Black Like Me

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails