Tuesday, July 21, 2009

(500) Days of LA


So it turns out all I need to like a movie is good music, good writing, good setting and good Zooey...and that's what I got in (500) Days of Summer. While I was most excited about the role music-played in the movie, I was happily surprised to see how much love (500) Days had for DOWNTOWN Los Angeles. Nothing too epic, but as a lifelong Angeleno, I thought they did a good job of showing of some of Downtown's more interesting angles. The Bradbury Building, Angels Knoll, The Redwood Bar, to name a few, all got some screen time. Can't wait to see more movies use the real Downtown as a setting with all the changes going on. No, I'm not talking about LA LIVE: The Movie - just stuff around the lofts and Arts District maybe?

Grab the soundtrack and take a walk downtown for yourself with the (500) Days of Summer Downtown LA Map...did I miss anything?


View (500) Days of Summer in a larger map

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails