Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Tuesday's Hot Weather Girl: Jackie Johnson



Yowsers! Been meaning to blog about this one for awhile. She's WAY hotter than Carl Bell was (who incidently attended Hoover High School according to my 12th grade spanish teacher...Mrs. Something-or-other). Jackie fits in perfectly with my old fav's Jewel, Renee Zellwegger and Joey Lauren Adams. I still don't know why my fav's are blonde's since I'm not known for dating blondes. Odd.


Jackie Johnson joined KCAL 9 and sister station CBS 2 in October 2004. She serves as KCAL 9’s weathercaster on the station’s weeknight 8, 9 and 10 p.m. newscasts. In addition, she is involved in a variety of special projects for both KCAL 9 and CBS 2.Johnson previously was a weathercaster and reporter for WSVN-TV in Miami since September 2001. Prior to that, she worked as a reporter and weekend weather anchor for WCTV-TV in Tallahassee, Florida. A native of Plymouth, Michigan, Johnson attended the University of Southern Alabama, concentrating on meteorology, and then went on to Middle Tennessee State University to get her degree in broadcast journalism. (Jackie's Bio from KCAL)

(By the way, in looking for some pics of Jackie, I discovered I'm not the only blogger out there who loves getting their weather from JJ...some bloggers in Miami are sad to have lost her)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Id love to slide my 9" penis into Jackie!

Anonymous said...

Mines 11" and dark, shed love that more.

Related Posts with Thumbnails