Sunday, October 30, 2005

Holy crap!

Wow, what a day! I had a great time getting to see my one and only sister get married AND my UCLA Bruins come back from 21 points down in the 4th quarter to beat Stanford, a school I may just hate more than USC. Weddings in the fall tend to be bad for College Football fans since they are always on Saturdays. Thank God for the internet and Tivo. After frequent trips to the "bathroom" to check the score during the reception, it is 1:30 AM, I know who wins, and I'm still watching the UCLA game right now on Tivo. I'm actually giddy at this point. The best part is watching the Stanford students go crazy as Stanford just scored their 24th point. Haha...I know something you don't know!!

Anyways, the wedding was very beautiful and I couldn't be happier for my sister and my new brother in-law. I hope they enjoyed it as much as everyone else in attendance.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails