Monday, September 14, 2009

Tiesto feat. Jonsi of Sigur Ros [Pitchfork]

I'm a HUGE Sigur Ros fan so I wanted to help promote a new Tiesto track featuring lead singer Jónsi Birgisson. Of course I started this post about 2 min. into listening to it and like most 'techno-esque' songs, I still had 5 1/2 minutes to go. Now that doesn't mean its horrible...it just means that its a techno song, which at my age is starting to get less and less interesting. Jónsi's part is of course wonderful and perfect for this type of collaboration but I don't know if I can handle 7 1/2 minutes of boom-ist-boom-ist-boom-ist...I am interested to hear the other tracks from Tiesto that feature Bloc Party's Kele Okereke and Metric's Emily Haines. I will be seeing Metric and Phoenix at the Greek Wednesday night! Tiesto's album will be on iTunes tomorrow.









No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails