Thursday, April 28, 2005

A Night w/ The Amazing Race

Last night my Mom was nice enough to take me to see....



Traveling 72,000 miles across six continents in only 29 days, "The
Amazing Race" is a two-time Emmy® winner and one of the most
logistically challenging productions ever mounted. The contestants,
producers and crew utilize hundreds of airline flights, buses, trains
and cars, and employ thousands of people worldwide during each race.

Join us for an evening with some of these amazing people and see just
what it takes to run "The Amazing Race."

Panel scheduled to include:
Bertram van Munster, Executive Producer / Co-Creator
Elise Doganieri, Co-Creator & Supervising Producer
Jonathan Littman, Executive Producer
Lynne Spillman, Casting Director
Phil Keoghan, Host

...plus special appearances by some of your favorite past teams from
"The Amazing Race!"

moderated by Dennis Miller
-----------

My mom and I are both big fans so we had a great time. And yes the picture on the right over there (below my links) is of me at a mock "pitstop/cluebox"...I was the last team to arrive. :(

Other highlights:
If you like the show I recommend watching the archived webcast of the show.

Oh yeah, and then afterward I went to the Chimneysweep and had a beer all by myself because SOMEbody stood me up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lynne Spillman is married to KTLA news guy Eric Spillman (a HHS grad, I might add). She casts Survivor too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails