Thursday, October 21, 2004

Before we got cold, wet and tired...

Here's a picture of Erik and I on our camping...err...hiking trip. Thanks to my good friend Photoshop, we were able to "take" a picture "together" (i.e., there was not a soul around to take it for us). It's hard to see but in the distance between us are these 3 rock spires that are called the Three Chimneys...pretty cool. Felt like we were friggin' Frodo and Samwise Gamjee making our way to Mordor. Oh my...I have a blog and I made a Lord of The Rings reference...I'm officially a geek. But doesn't the fact that they won an Oscar make LOTR pop culture? Okay, I'm cool again.


The 2 E's with the 3 Chimneys Posted by Hello

3 comments:

pamcakes said...

oh the magic of digital manipulation!!

Cathy said...

Can you photoshop me back home?

Unknown said...

Yes I can...but the procedure is irreversible and you won't remember anything...

Related Posts with Thumbnails