Sunday, October 31, 2004

It has BEGUN!

Most important week in the history of the world begins tomorrow...

MONDAY: Hmmm...a slow start to the most important week in the history of the world...actually nothing too important on this day (that I can think of).

UPDATE: Just found out that its the 5 year anniversary since the death of Walter Payton...one of the greatest running backs in the "history of the world"...and THE greatest player in Tecmo Bowl (tied with Tony Dorsett and Lawrence Taylor) and John Madden Football. Relatedly, Larry Flynt was born on Nov. 1st...thank God!

TUESDAY: The start of the 2004-2005 NBA Season. Should be a good one...Kobe vs. Shaq at the Staples Center on Dec. 25th...ah hell yeah. And there is a ittle something called the Presidential election. Make sure you get out and VOTE! (for Kerry)

WEDNESDAY: Probably the start of a long recount...or maybe not. Hopefully not.

THURSDAY: The end of my 29th year alive (aka, my 29th Birthday). Plus I'll be having my midstreams at 9AM. The rather simplistic title of the talk is "Glutamate Sensors & Their Use in Studying Glutamate Uptake in HD". There shall be much rejoicing.

UPDATE: Holy crap! I just found out that I share my birthday with none other than P-DIDDY!! I've always felt we were kindred spirits...now I know why. I wonder if I'll get invited to one his all-white parties...lord knows I'm all white. The man is exactly 6 years older than me and $6 billion richer than me...that means I have 6 years to catch up!

FRIDAY: It's FRIDAY...nuff said. Midstreams over and the "month of eric" has begun...there shall be much rejoicing across the land. This also marks the begining of a 7 day countdown until I return to the wonderful city of Las Vegas.

SATURDAY: See FRIDAY...but replace FRIDAY with SATURDAY and swap 6 for 7.

SUNDAY: See SATURDAY...but replace SATURDAY with SUNDAY and swap 5 for 6.

UPDATE: In 'researching' for more important events this week I stumbled upon a goldmine of what seem to be rather arbitrary dates thanks to the University of Missouri Extension website:

Nov. 1-30 National Fun with Fondue Month
Nov. 1-30 Peanut Butter Lovers' Month
Nov. 1-7 National Fig Week
Nov. 3 Sandwich Day (better be Peanut butter and Fondue!)
Nov. 4 National Men Make Dinner Day (better involve Peanut Butter and Fondue!)
Nov. 6 Halfway Point of Autumn (thank god...we're halfway home!)
Nov. 8 Cook Something Bold and Pungent Day (are Peanut Butter and Fondue Bold and/or Pungent?)

This entire post has been brought to you by the need for PROCRASTINATION!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails